Avenida Vímara Peres, nº 58,
4000-098, Sé – Porto
Tourism Point - Mouzinho:
Rua de Mouzinho da Silveira, nº 229,
4050-421, Sé – Porto
Rua de Santa Cruz do Castelo, nº 62
1100-129, Santa Maria Maior - Lisboa
– Maps and guidebooks of Porto, Lisbon and Portugal;
– Free Wifi Zone;
– Lonely Planet and others guidebooks;
– Porto & Lisboa Card;
– Rent a Bike;
– Activities and Events reservations;
– Port Wine Cellars reservations;
– Information about the cultural events and shows of Porto and Lisbon;
– Typical Fado Show reservations;
– Shuttles and other transports reservations;
– Sight Seeing, Tours and other activities provide by local partners
- Boat trips on the traditional boat Rabelo, along the Douro river and boat trips along the Tagus river;
The Other Side company is excellent. The tour we did through the Douro and wineries was wonderful. The guide who took us was Thiago, very very good. I recommend the tour of the company and the guide.
Visit to Guimarães, Braga, Almarante and Rio D'Ouro
The moments provided by Diana from The Other Side team were excellent. Their knowledge of the region and their friendliness have conquered us and without a doubt we will repeat the experience when coming to Porto, as we will also indicate them to our friends.
Douro Valley unforgettable
We met the Douro Valley with the kind and caring Cátia. We made the trip to Pinhão, with a visit to two excellent wineries. It is highly recommended to include the one hour river boat ride, which is optional. The view is breathtaking.